Since 2003, Element 4 has provided leading edge sustainability advice and support to a diverse range of clients achieving quantifiable financial, environmental and social benefits.
We pioneered an approach we call ‘disruptive sustainability’, cutting through the jargon and greenwash, engaging hearts and minds, making sustainability relevant and inspiring, empowering and equipping all members of the team to deliver exceptional results.
We have worked on many exciting schemes for forward-thinking clients across the UK. Here are some of our highlights:
- Work with clients including ARM, Deloitte, Accenture, LandSec, Bank of England and DEFRA to implement effective wellbeing and sustainable business strategies.
- Achieved the first ever BREEAM Outstanding rating and RICS Sustainable Building of the Year for our work on a zero carbon, renewables-led office development in Alnwick.
- Won numerous awards for the New Street Square development with client LandSec including the Building Award for Most Sustainable Development of the Year.
- Achieved the first three Fitwel certifications for multi-tenant buildings outside North America, and the first Fitwel certification for a REIT in Europe.
- We are the world’s leading Fitwel consultancy with more projects registered outside the USA than any other practice.