We follow the stages below to fully understand our clients and develop a blueprint for change:
Workshop with stakeholders to understand the organisation’s culture, practices and objectives
Conduct audits to examine current processes, premises and supply chains
Identify environmental and social impacts on a micro, local and global scale
Identify short, medium and long-term goals for improvement
Create effective strategies for positive environmental and social change
Work with internal and external stakeholders to energise, inform and implement new practices
Where appropriate, follow a formal sustainable business certification path such as B Corp
- Element 4 are certified IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) Environmental Auditors
- A leading certified Fitwel Ambassador with more projects registered than any other practice outside USA
- Achieved the first ever BREEAM Outstanding certification on a zero carbon, renewables-led office development.
- Achieved the highest ever BREEAM score and RICS Sustainable Building of the Year for client DEFRA.
- Won numerous awards for client schemes including the Building Award for Most Sustainable Development of the Year.
- Achieved the first two Fitwel certifications for multi-tenant buildings outside North America, and the first Fitwel certification for a REIT in Europe