Corporates have a crucial part to play in minimising climate change, increasing social equity and driving positive change. Businesses that embrace sustainable practices are rewarded by greater consumer and shareholder loyalty, increased profit as a result of waste reduction, and increased attractiveness to potential employees, investors and suppliers.
We follow the stages below to fully understand our clients and develop a blueprint for change:
- Workshop with stakeholders to understand the organisation’s culture, practices and objectives
- Conduct audits to examine current processes, premises and supply chains
- Identify environmental and social impacts on a micro, local and global scale
- Identify short, medium and long-term goals for improvement
- Create effective strategies for positive environmental and social change
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to energise, inform and implement new practices
- Where appropriate, follow a formal sustainable business certification path such as B Corp.
Element 4 are certified IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) Environmental Auditors.